you will MAARRYRYY ME in 60 days
h e l p
(print for matsuricon, will probably undergo a few more changes before printing, but for now i’ve got other things to work on)
The Old Butcher’s Bookshop, Paris
So much sharing!!
♬ - hahaha, these are all Ok Go songs that I like to fall asleep to: Gigantic (Pixies Cover); Needing/Getting (Video Version); While You Were Asleep; I Want You So Bad I Can’t Breathe; Needing/Getting. Needing/Getting would be the top song by far if its plays weren’t split between the four versions I have - it was a breakup song that then transformed into a cutting-off-my-parents song, so I’ve listened to it…. 1327 times.
$ - last transaction in my account was tea at a little cafe on the beach yesterday. last physical object I bought was… ahaha, super fancy hair gel when I got my hair cut two weeks ago.
✎ - HAHAHA, the last thing I wrote was my WEDDING CEREMONY (????!!!!) so here you go, have some parts that we de-hetero’d: “Therefore, by the authority entrusted to me by the Province of British Columbia, it gives me great pleasure to now pronounce you married partners. Lawrence and Ennis, you may kiss each other.” Still p bummed we can’t just fist-bump, tbh.
This might be the cutest goat I’ve ever seen. Obviously exhausted from partying.
♬ - 5 most-played songs in iTunes
☆ - screenshot of my desktop
❇ - last cellphone photo taken
¶ - ctrl-V & post
♒ - irrational phobias
$ - last thing I bought
❉ - favourite joke
♡ - last fanfic read
✎ - sentence from the last thing I wrote
☼ - selfie
☺ - something that made me laugh today
➯ - last google search
✿ - photo of my desk
❀ - photo of my bookcase
ϟ - wildcard: ask any question and I’ll answer
Replace with your own answers and then tag 10 people.
- Name: Lawrence
- Nickname: Mr. [my last name] - I told my students to call me this, and then some of my friends found out, and now everyone thinks it is sooo funny.
- Birthday: February 19
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Queer / pansexual
- Height: 5’4”-ish?
- Time zone: PST
- What time and date is it there: 1:15pm, September 1
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: A chart of my sleep duration would have a bimodal distribution; I average either 4 or 12 hours, never 8.
- Last thing I googled was: "google search history", immediately preceded by "double peak curve"; before those, "spleen".
- Most used phrase(s): I generally overuse one intensifier for several weeks, before suddenly becoming aware of it and abandoning it. I have no idea which one it is right now, but previous examples include “ludicrously,” “laughably,” and “hilariously.”
- First word that comes to mind: How? (As in, how can anything in particular come to mind with no stimulus?)
- What I last said to a family member: Last thing that wasn’t too personal to share: “it seems like it should be impossible! and yet, there it is. sadder and gayer every time. ALSO THE KNIFE.”
- One place that makes me happy and why: library reading rooms. So peaceful! All is right with the world.
- How many blankets I sleep under: just a comforter. But I get all tangled up with extra blankets.
- Favorite beverage(s): tea with milk and sugar
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without (excluding family?): my research? my phone. and… tea?
- A piece of advice to all my followers: I dunno! Do stuff, get awesome at it, look after yourself?
- You all have to listen to this song: what the hell,Beyonce’s “Grown Woman.”
I hate tagging people in things even though I love being tagged in them (I KNOW, DOUBLE STANDARDS!) so if any of my followers feel moved to share, consider yourself tagged, but otherwise I’m not gonna make ya! Thanks, Red! :D